That’s how I feel right now. The biggest bummer about that is I have no reason to feel like crap, and yet I do. I’ve been wanting to post a lot of different things so let the random babbling begin:
-We had a lot of fun on Andrew’s birthday. We went out to eat and then a big group of us went to Jupiter’s 2 and played games. Can I just say we dominated Deal or No Deal. We had so many tickets we were able to purchase “barrel of monkeys” dinosaur version.
– Most of today was great. I had a wonderful day at work (Bella) sales wise. I went to my parents to get some stuff and Andrew happened to be over there, come to find out he had gone and purchased a new CD player for my car and had installed it. So much for the “no car payment” this month, but that’s what we figured would happen, as soon as you pay off your cars you begin doing repairs and maintenance. Then to top it all off my mom gave me an awesome surprise present.
– I’m definitely overwhelmed with life right now. This week is going to be grossly busy. I have wedding flowers to do, a sermon to write and preach and a joint garage sale with my mom. I’m looking forward to the other side of next Sunday.
– I feel sad. I don’t really know why, but today especially with all the great things that happened I know I SHOULD feel elated and I don’t.
– I led worship in “big church” tonight from keys and as of right now I must say I don’t really like it. It’s much more nerve wracking then just singing, but I know I’m supposed to be growing and sometimes growing pains happen…this is one of them. Despite the way I feel I do appreciate being stretched and challenged.
– I tried to freeze my tanning membership and they forgot to do it so I paid for this month and have only tanned once. What a waste of money. I’ll be going in this week to freeze it for the summer.
– Oddly enough, it has really bothered me the last week that I started high school 10 years ago. Where did the time go? For some reason I feel like I’ve blinked and I fast forwarded 10 years!
– I really want to get my Thirty-One business up and running, but with my schedule for the next week I know I have to postpone it a little bit. Luckily I have friends who are excited to host parties and I can’t wait for that to begin.
-Last, but not least, our trip to Massachusetts was great. So great that I came home with extra baggage in the form of pounds and I’m so grossed out by that. It’s been too hot (in my opinion) to go running so I’m not sure what my plan of attack is going to be.
Sorry to be a Negative Nancy, I’m just keeping it real. Hope your weekend is shaping up to be lovelier than mine and I hope you all enjoy your Memorial Day…I’ll be at work (making up for lost time on vacation).