I’ve been meaning to write some posts, so instead of some posts you are getting one with lots of random thoughts.
1. I am really frustrated with how much spam I’m getting on here. Some days I get 50 spam comments. I can’t keep up with deleting them. Do any of my computer wizard friends have any recommendations? If so e-mail or Facebook post so I don’t have to weed through the spam to see yours.
2. Have you found a new blog reader after google reader shut down? If not, I’m really enjoying feedly. The aesthetic is great. Had a really rough time installing it, but once it was set up I really like it.
3. Once you get feedly set up may I suggest following my aunt’s pharmacy blog? She is really into natural remedies and she recently posted our story about Elle’s sleep. The natural colic drops are still working great! She is the best resource you can have because if you need a natural remedy you can e-mail her and she will ship it to you! She will also help you figure out what you need. I was cured of acid reflux I had for 15 years in the course of 90 days on natural remedies.
4. I have gotten spoiled that Andrew hasn’t been traveling much for work. He was in California this week and boy have I missed him.
5. I’m bidding doing flowers for a wedding this week and I’m realizing how much I used to enjoy it. And I’m crossing my fingers I get to do this one.
6. I have been addicted to sewing lately. Like literally when I have 3 free minutes I have been running to the machine and sewing for a few minutes.
7. My hair is majorly falling out. I’ve been stressing out about it which I’m told makes it worse 🙂 so now I’m taking suggestions for keeping my hair on my head. I’m thinking of cutting it much shorter to try to salvage what I have left until I can come up with a better solution. The mister hates this idea….
8. We are in the head hitting phase. I guess that is part of the exploration phase. So far the worst slam by far was when her upper lip hit the step and it bled so bad her face was covered in blood and I couldn’t find the source. That wasn’t my most fun mom moment. Lots of tears this month, but also lots of mama snuggling/comforting and that’s been kinda special. I am however looking forward to my sweet Ellery gaining a little more coordination.
9. Fall is AMAZING!!! How I missed it the last couple years. The leaves are beginning to chance and the husband and I have a hot date to the Illini game tomorrow, so looking forward to it!!!
10. And last, but CERTAINLY not least. I’m getting a new nephew in March!!